Learn some sign language for your Santa Claus interactions! Once your purchase has been made your Video will download.
Shop Classic Claus is proud to present Santa Sign Language written and starring Dr. Bill Vicars, the owner of Lifeprint.com
A portion of you purchase proceeds will given to lifeprint.com. This will help pave the way for deaf/hearing impaired people communicate with those that aren’t deaf or hearing impared.
This 40+ Min Santa Sign Language video includes words and phrases selected to assist Santa and his helpers. Some of the phrases include:
- Merry Christmas!
- Happy New Year!
- I’m not Deaf. I know a little bit of sign.
- What do you want for Christmas?
- Do you want to take a picture with Santa?
- Where are your parents?
- My reindeer are up there on the roof.
- How old are you?
- I’m very old
- For Christmas, I’ll maybe give you a present.
- She/He is an elf.
- He is my helper.
- He helps me make gifts!
- For me to go to your house you need to be asleep.
- Have you been a good girl/boy?
- I live at the North Pole.
- Can he/she/ they have a Candy Cane?
- Do you want a candy cane?
- Do you have a wish list?
- I’m a tall elf. I’m Santa’s helper.
- The deer like carrots.
- Thank you for the milk and cookies you left me last year!